| Friday, February 10, 2006, 5:44 AM |
Right. Okay. I just went to have my hair cut, and it SUCKSSSS! My fringe is just super-disgusting okay, seriously, it looks like I'm turning into a nun or something. Sheeeeeeeeesh. Is this punishment for the time I told my brother that he looked like a turtle with his new haircut?? Bah. @#$% retribution. I'm sorry I'm sorry! Grow FRINGE! GRRROWW DAMMIT!!! AGGGHHH. My haircutter (Gary), started combing my hair with his fingers after he made char kway teow out of my hair. Yeah, I really see the difference now. Thanks for nothing, asshole. Aggh. But when I tie up my hair, it just looks worse. No idiot is gonna make me tie up my hair. They can release the guard dogs or threaten me with sharp scissors. They can send Khairul my way.... but NOTHING will make me tie up my hair! ....... Okay, I change my mind about the Khairul part. Ah well, it'll grow. I have to get some sleep. Thinking about npcc just gives me a headache. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|